This outlines our policy regarding the personal data we collect from the users of this site.
This website www.epatenta.gr ( henceforth : Website ) , whose owner is Mr. Apostolos Liakopoulos, is the one in charge of information processing, maintaining and processing your personal data with confidentiality and respect for your privacy, receiving the necessary technical and organizational measures for their protection. The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor or the user of the services of the website are subject to the relevant provisions of the Greek law ( Law 2472/1997 for the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee on Protection of Personal Data, as well as the Law 2774/1999 and the European Law ( Regulation 2016/679/EU , Directions 95/46/ EC and 97/66/EC).
This site may collect personal information a) When the visitor/user subscribes to its services, b) When using its products or services, c) When visiting its pages or accessing its promotional / advertising programs, d) When participating in competitions. The main personal data that may be connected with the content of the visitor/user are: Full name, last name, user name, email address, date of birth, home address, password set, credit card number, CVV, tax identification number.
The following types of visitor/user personal data may also be collected, stored and used:
- a) Information about his computer as well as his visits and activity to this site or related applications ( including his own IP address , geographical location , type and version of his browser, its operating system, its source of reference, the length of his visit, the pages he read and the navigation corridors to the site or linked applications).
- b) Information provided when registering on the site or in related applications ( including its own email address ).
- c) Information provided to the site for subscribing to the site updates and newsletters via email ( including his name and email address ).
- d) Information provided to the site while using the services available on the site or in related applications ( including the time, frequency and manner of use of the services ).
- e) Information related to purchases made on the site’s products/services or other transactions made through the site or through related applications ( including his name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details ).
- f) Any other personal information they choose to send to the website, and-
- g) Providing details relevant with other information collected.
Personal data provided through the site, or linked applications will be used for the purposes set in this policy or the relevant pages of the site or related applications.
This site may use the users’ personal data to :
- a) Manage the site and its associated applications and activities,
- b) personalize the site and its associated applications for its users,
- c) enable the user to have the ability to use the services provided through the site or linked applications,
- d) to send products purchased through the site or linked applications to the user,
- e) to promote accounts, invoices and payment reminders as well as for the site to receive payments from the users,
- f) to be sent to the user -as long as he has agreed to that-commercial updates,
- g) to be sent to the user alerts that he has applied for,
- h) To be sent to the user email newsletters via email -if he has agreed with that, too- ( At any time he can inform the site that he no longer wishes to subscribe to the newsletter)
- i) To be informed by the website for promotions related to his activity (or the activities of carefully selected third party companies) that may be of interest to the user , if he has consented to it, via email or related technology( At any time he can inform the site that he no longer wishes to receive updates on promotions),
- j) Provide the site statistical information about users to third party ( but without the recipients of this data being able to personalize any user through these information),
- k) keep the site as well as linked applications safe and avoid fraud and
- l) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the site or related applications.
If the user submits personal information for publication on the site or in related applications, this information will be published and used in accordance with the user’s permission.
Privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of user information on the site or in linked apps, and can be adapted using the privacy settings on the site or in linked apps.
Without the express consent of the user, this site will not provide his personal information to any third party for the purposes of direct marketing of the site or any other third-party.
The website undertakes not to sell, rent or otherwise publish or disclose the personal data of visitors/users/members of the site to any third party unless:
– The visitors expressly consent to the funnel personal data.
-It is required for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and with the competent authorities only. This site will only disclose to the payment service provider the information necessary to process user payments through the website or affiliate applications, to refund and manage complaints and queries related to these payments and refunds.
By subscribing to the newsletter and his expressly consent, the visitor agrees to receive updates on the most important news, gifts and contests of the websites that are commercially operated by the owner. Before disclosing personal data of a third-party on the site, the user must first obtain the consent of that person for both that disclosure and processing of his personal data in accordance with this policy.
2.4.2 Cookies are divided into the following categories:
220.127.116.11- Required cookies. They allow you to perform basic functions of the website, such as adding products to your cart, storing your wishlist, and paying online. Without these essential cookies, the smooth operation of epantenta is directly affected, limiting your personal browsing experience.
18.104.22.168 -Cookies functionality. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our site so we can recommend you the appropriate products based on your needs, helping you to find what you’re looking for more easily.
22.214.171.124 -Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. They allow us to see which pages are visited most often, let us know if they’re having trouble navigating, etc. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies the visitors, as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the website operates.
126.96.36.199 -Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thereby reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
188.8.131.52 -Cookies analytics. They are a subset of the functionality cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, thereby continually improving the experience we offer you.
2.4.6 The website may use the Google analytics features for display ads ( e.g repeated promotion sales of services offered through the website, Google display, network display reports etc.) Using site settings, visitors can opt out of Google analytics for display ads as well as customize Google display network ads.
2.4.7 The website complies with Google adwords interest-based Advertising Policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and:
Collection and use of personal data
If it is found that any personal information has been collected by a minor, this information will be deleted as soon as possible.
Transmission to third parties
The personal data of users / visitors is transmitted to third parties (executing the processing), who provide the owner with communication services and act on our behalf. These companies take the same personal data protection measures as the owner and process the data only in our express and written order. We always take care and control of our affiliates to take the same measures of personal data protection as the owner (in the process), that can only be carried out under our express and written order.
Personal data time
The owner retains and processes your data for a period of five years, unless it is required another data time by applicable law or with the expressed consent of the user for more than five years of retention and processing.
Personal data security
The process of processing personal data is conducted in such a way as to safeguard its privacy. The owner and its affiliates use appropriate technical and organizational security measures, follow rules as well as other procedures to protect your personal data from any unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, prohibited dissemination, disclosure, loss or accidental destruction and any other form of unfair treatment.
We inform you that for all of the above processing purposes, you may, at any time, exercise the right of access, correction or deletion of your personal data, as well as the right to portability or objection, without specific justification, by sending a relevant letter to the owner or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by your written request.
If you exercise any of your rights listed above, the owner will take all possible steps to satisfy your request within one month of submission and identification, informing you in writing for the satisfaction of your request, or the reasons that prevent you from exercising your related right, or even satisfying one or more of your rights mentioned above, in accordance with the general data protection regulation.
In addition, if you believe that any of your rights or legal obligations to the owner regarding the protection of personal data are being violated, you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. As the owner is a greek company, the competent data protection authority (Kifisias 1-3, PC 11523 Athens, www.dpa.gr) is the supervisory authority to check its compliance.
Amendment of civil data protection